- Rhetoric – (two to four paragraphs) Select and apply the appropriate conventions of personal, academic, or professional forms of express. In your cover letter, you might consider discussing some of the following questions:
- How well do you adhere to academic discourse conventions in your course work?
- What progress have you made in your reading skills, in terms of identifying main idea, major support, and minor support?
- What progress have you made in your ability to summarize and paraphrase primary ideas accurately?
- What progress have you made in your ability to analyze readings, lectures, and presentations?
- What progress have you made in your ability to communicate your ideas well to various audiences for a variety of purposes?
Required Evidence: all in-class writing (please see lesson-plan-for-student-reference at https://annefwalker.wordpress.com/ for a complete list of work done in all classes), reading journals/reflections as one pdf document, class journals/reflections as one pdf document
Supplemental Evidence (pick one): any additional writings you would like to include